Who We Are
Hire Strategies is a licensed and a certified industry leading staffing firm. Our mission is to help our clients meet their evolving challenges of workforce flexibility by providing them with quick and top quality staffing solutions tailored precisely to their requirements. We strive to deliver what we promise in compliance with our core values, which are:
Quality, Excellence, Integrity and Safety
- Serve and act with integrity
- Provide Quality service to our Internal and external client
- Strive to deliver service excellence
- Strong customer commitment to providing safety conscious employees
- Build trust-based and long-term customer relationships
Our business values are the core of everything we do. They serve as the cornerstone of how we work with our clients, within our community and with each other.
Our Mission Statement
Hire-Strategies’ mission is to be the leading supplemental labor provider in the Carolinas, Virginia and surrounding areas specific to each individual clients’ need. Providing all of our clients with superior personnel and service, we will maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity as it relates to our external customers, partners and employees. Focusing on finding and retaining top performers in your workplace, Hire-Strategies prides itself in matching the best talent with your company.
Hire-Strategies has internally developed a customized safety program to ensure all of our employees practice above board standard Safety Compliance and OSHA specialized policies and procedures. This strategy enables us to supply partnering companies with well qualified, safety conscious employees; and we continually expand our safety program for the protection of our employees as well as partnering clients.
Acting as a partner, we work with you to develop a recruiting plan targeted to your specific needs and goals to ensure you get the most qualified talent. Whether you represent a company that needs supplemental skilled trade labor or one that requires a full-time, seasoned vice president, our experts will find the right candidate for you.
Achieve Essential Business Objectives:
- Meet Financial Revenue and Budget Targets
- Maintain Internal & External Expenditures
- Invest in Products that will improve our overall efficiency and customer service to our clients
- Ensure that our pricing model is competitive and fair across all industry sectors
Maintain Organizational Safety Standards:
- Zero Recordables
- Zero Lost-Time Accidents
- Ensure all employees receive proper safety training prior to reporting to the customer site
- Maintain Up to Date Safety Records on all Hire Strategies Employees
- Continuously seeking opportunities to enhance our current systems and technology
Maintain Positive Employee Relations:
- Ensure all recruiting efforts are done in compliance with all state and federal laws
- Recruiting, retention and positive employee relations are views throughout the organization as “Big Rocks”
- Maintain a turnover rate that is below the market averagefor our industry. Both internally and externally
- Routinely conducting Employee Opinion Surveys to ensure that Hire Strategies maintains a high level of customer service
- Routinely conducting Client Opinion Surveys to ensure that Hire Strategies maintains optimum customer service to our business partners
- Client Retention – Maintaining long term partnerships with our clients as well as establish new Partnerships with clients in need of supplemental labor support
- Client Response – respond to all clients requests/inquires within a 24 hour period. Ensure that our responses are accurate and addresses the true needs of our clients.
PROUD MEMBER OF:
North Carolina HUB Certified
Hire-Strategies is proud to be certified as North Carolina Historically Underutilized Business (HUB). With this designation, we are in a unique position to help you fulfill contracts that have made it a priority to work with minority-owned organizations. For employers, you will not only be able to take advantage of our large database of experienced employees, but you will also be able to meet your goals as a company.
Certified in Raleigh as SDMOWB and Durham as SDBE
We also currently hold a certification through the city of Raleigh as SDMWOB (Small Disadvantaged Women Owned Business) and the City of Durham as SDBE (Small Disadvantaged Business Entreprise).
Please contact us for more information on how our certifications can help benefit your business needs.
Raleigh – Small Disadvantaged Women Owned Business
Durham – Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
Sonya Hopson’s career experience with staffing started in the Manufacturing Staffing industry. In 2008, her career goals shifted into Construction Staffing and she found a lot of her time being spent on construction sites. Safety was a priority for Sonya, but she also wanted to look stylish while doing so.
One of her clients helped her come up with a solution that would fit both criteria. From then on, you would not see Sonya at a construction site without her iconic pink hat. She fondly became known as “The Lady with the Pink Hard Hat.”
When starting her own staffing company, Sonya realized the importance of creating a brand for her staff to adhere to. To pay homage to the client that played a vital role in teaching her about the construction industry, she continued the use of the Pink Hard Hat. The Pink Hard Hat has become synonymous with the family atmosphere created by Sonya and her team at Hire Strategies.